BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving for Three

Anderson ate 3 helpings of my dressing!
We had a wonderful day on Thursday! I was constantly in the kitchen cooking something. Pumpkin pie, dressing, butterscotchies( they are from my friend Becky. Who is simply a marvelous cook! The only problem was that I ate most of them and gained back the two pounds I had lost-DARNIT Becky(don't you like how I don't take the blame!:) Update: Becky added a link here! Thank you Becky!!

Adam cooked the turkey, and green bean casserole. Here is Adam putting the turkey in(we used a Reynolds bake bag) have you ever used these? They are so neat and make your meat so juicy. Awesome!
The funniest thing was the Adam couldn't get the clamp off the turkey legs before we cooked it, so we drug out the wire cutters!
The night before Thanksgiving, we put up one tree(that's all we're putting up this year because you know who loves to take things off and bring them to us). I honestly think he could look/play with the tree for HOURS!

Today, mom and Bob are on their way to Grand Prairie, HOORAY I can't wait to see them!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

becky as in me? hmmm....butterscotchies...can you be more specific? do i call them something different? what's in them and i can tell you? (how awful am i?) email me.

if not me, then just ignore lol!

Susannah said...

Yes- You Becky King Tucker!!! They have rice crispies mixed with peanut butter and a cup of sugar topped off with melted chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. I got the recipe off of your blog this time last year. :)

CLS said...

Yum! My grandmother makes those and we call them Scotcheroos! Glad you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Becky said...

i thought that is what you meant. i have been looking on my blog too. i think i put a picture but never a recipe. let me look a little harder. if not, i'll make an old post, and put it under recipes so you can link.

Becky said...

your recipe will be posted by 7AM for tasty tuesday. tell us how you made your dressing!!

Amy Kennedy said...

I'll have to check becky's blog for the recipe. They sound delish. Hope you're having fun w/your parents!!