It's such a neat title, isn't it? But, what movie did it come from...hmmm I'm gonna have to think about that one. Can you remember? Anderson and I went to Arlington today(the city right next to us) and went to the mall where they have a great indoor children's play area. It was closed, BUMMER!! But, we bought the all day pass at the carousel for just $5.
It is usually $2 per ride and I ride free with him-Woo-Hoo!
We rode the carousel 4 times!
It was so fun for Anderson! Ohh..but when I had to take him off...he looked like this(see that sweet little tear)
What kind of momma would take his picture when he is crying?
But as soon as we got back to Grand Prairie, I remembered that he didn't have any milk or any oranges(both necessities) so to the grocery store we went. When he saw me getting the oranges in the store and he couldn't have one, right then...not good.
But when he finally got one..pure BLISS!!:)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and hopefully we'll get cooler, it's 82 degrees here today! HOT!!
Don't forget the game tomorrow! L-S-WHO? ROLL TIDE!! 
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

3 comments:
Wizard of Oz....it's a horse of a different color. Cute pics! I know you are loving your 'new job'!
Thank you Candice!! I just couldn't remember! And yes, I love my new job!!:)
aw toot. candi beet me to it! good job C. one of my all time favorite movies.
Post a Comment