Well...it's done. Anderson has received the H1N1 vaccine. I'm kind of relieved too because all of the news reports about these babies who get very sick and die with the actual H1N1 virus - just shakes me to the very core! Every person who knows me well, knows that well...I'm just a panicky mom, there's not other way to explain it. He's sleeping now, and I'm glad. He's sooo tired today! He hasn't been sleeping well...what a shock! :)
We had a good day! First we cashed in a lotto ticket that I won $10 whole dollars onto the 7/11 the lady asked me do you want to buy some more? I said, "no, that's our Chick-Fil-A money" and we went to eat after we left Hobby Lobby.
Which reminds me...I LOVE Hobby Lobby so much and Anderson does too, they have their Christmas ornaments on 50% off and we found a beautiful one for my mom that had Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph(I'm sooo addicted to manger scenes) and Anderson INSISTED on holding it and just kept saying "mawry" so stinkin' cute!!! Then he proceeded to put Joseph's head in his mouth, Ha!
Happy Birthday to my step-father Bob Hall(he's not at all like my step-father..he's more like a second dad-TRULY) I LOVE this man!
Quick story...have you heard it? When I was in Bob's class at Northview, 11th grade American History, I told him that I wanted him to meet my mom. I thought they were "soul mates" Good grief was I a drama queen or what back then...wait.. I still am! Anyways, on my final exam I put our telephone number on the top of my test and told him to call my momma. While I was in Europe with my dad over the summer, Bob called. And oops, I forgot to tell momma I gave him our number. Long story short...they got married 6 months later!!! Now, who is a good match maker!!?!! OH, and I still made just an 88 on my exam....geez!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
It's done
Posted by Susannah at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aaden had his H1N1 also, glad it's over! Anderson looks so sweet sleeping away :)
I never knew that story about your Mom. Great story and thanks for sharing. Anderson looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I also love the lottery ticket story and totally understand about Hobby Lobby.
cool pix...there I commented...not just drive through glance!
Post a Comment