BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Taco Soup

Hello friends! We've had a great Sunday! We went to church here with my cousin Meghan and her fiance Matt in Dallas and LOVED it!

We also went to a shower for them in Euless, TX. Anderson was napless, but surprisingly in a good mood, just exhausted tonight!

We had taco soup(which tasted kinda like chili) for supper and I thought I'd share the recipe with you.

It's really easy, just some canned foods and some meat :) You can add butterfingers for a dessert (as shown in background) ;)
1 pound of lean ground beef
1 can (15 oz) of kidney beans
1 can (11-150z) of kernel corn
1 (10 oz) can of Rotel
1 envelope of taco seasoning
1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
2 cans of diced tomatoes(15oz)
1 can (15oz) of pinto beans

Brown your hamburger meat and let the other stuff be cooking while you're browning. Let it simmer for about 40 minutes. Add chips and cheese and it is mmmm good! WHAT?! You mean I have to clean up?!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That soup looks so yummy! Anthony and I love the pic of Adam getting punched in the throat in your last post. It is just too funny! I am glad that ya'll are getting out and meeting people. We miss ya'll!

Angela said...

Love me some Taco soup!