BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

A Masterpiece

I am so EXCITED! I have been obsessing about Anderson's room. I've been feeling as if it's not complete. We had no pictures on the wall and it just kinda felt drab! I decided that I wanted original artwork for his room and I found Doodles by Lauren on Kelly's Korner. She does AMAZING artwork and is SUPER talented. Look at her work for Anderson's room:
Even the sides of the paintings are adorable!

And look at how she addressed the package! Too cute!!
She is very affordable and I am so thrilled with the paintings that she did and Anderson is too! You can contact her here!


One more deal for you from Frugal Coupon Mom(again, check on the right side of my page and you can click her website from there) you can get 1 free photo calendar from Vista Print. Perfect idea for grandparents for Christmas!

Hope you've had a great Friday! Tomorrow we are going to look at houses in Mansfield which is south of Ft. Worth. It's a great area, with even better schools!

Mom and Bob are coming a week from Sunday! Hooray, I can't wait to see them!!

2 comments:

mdmccord said...

Just think what those pictures will look lke when my grandson shows his artistic talent on them with a color crayon.

Pappy

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for the sweet words! ~blush~ I had a lot of fun painting these wild friends for Anderson! :)

And crayon marks? Just wipe off with a damp cloth! :)