BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just a regular ole' Wednesday

Hello friends! Today we are not doing one thing special! In fact, we have not even gotten into the car to go anywhere! I have not gotten a bath(probably was too much info) :)But we have done this, Anderson LOVES to do it and screams like a madman when you make him stop! ha!
Anderson and I went on a nice long walk with the doggies this morning. Our day has begun to start a little earlier because the time change has messed Anderson up. Instead of getting up around 7:30 or 8a.m., he's now getting up around 6:15-6:45 ughhhh!!

We have done some cleaning
Watched Sesame Street(while we're on the subject, I think this show STILL can't be beat for t.v. education, if there is such a thing) They show different cultures, numbers, letters and music. It hasn't changed much since we were kiddos! Hooray!!

We've done A LOT of reading
Anderson's eaten A LOT of oranges-he's eaten almost 2 whole oranges today!(my mom had to ruin my joy that he was eating oranges by telling me they're really acidic on his teeth-thanks mom:)Oh, and I almost forgot! Anderson got this in the mail yesterday, from my friend Lisa who made it for him. If you love it go email her(she's probably gonna die I'm saying that:)

Tomorrow, we're going back to the Ft. Worth Zoo(I know you're thinking, is that all these people ever do) but it's so big that we split it up into separate parts, we can't possibly see all of it in one day!

Glee's on tonight PLUS a New House Hunters episode, YIPPEE!!

Did you see V last night on ABC?? I think I'm gonna love it!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love reading your blog everyday! I feel like we are right there with you guys. Keep up the good work!

Angela said...

I just want to eat those little toes in that sink!!!