BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful!!!

I know this is so cliqued(can I use that?is that a word?) but I just couldn't help and list some of the things I am thankful for. My cup runneth over!

1.First and foremost, I am so thankful that we have a God who forgives us and loves us unconditionally, even when we sin.


2. I am thankful that I share my life with this wonderful man who I have loved for 11 years and I will love for eternity! He is my best friend and husband! 3. I am thankful for the other love of my life, who taught me 19 months ago...it's not about you! He is such a blessing, I never knew that my every waking thought would be consumed with this young man and the LOVE I have for him!4. I am thankful for my momma...we are kindred spirits(she used to say they forgot to cut the umbilical cord at birth)-she is probably right...

5. I am thankful for these precious babies(I've already mentioned Anderson) but these wonderful doggies, Annabelle and Gus who were our first babies! They will always be faithful!
6. I am thankful for our extended family-they are everything we need! Happy Thanksgiving!!(or as Anderson says. tank yoo divvin!)

***************************************************

In other news: Annabelle is thankful for her bone Anderson kept trying to give Gus his, but he would never take it So..... We have made an offer on a house in Mansfield, TX. We should get the news of if they accepted or declined on Monday! I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Sue Hall said...

Sweetie pie--thank you for keeping up this wonderful blog and giving us a cherished window into your lives. We are blessed to have such a wonderful daughter, son-in-love,grandson and grand-doggies. Love you the mostest, Mom

The Griffins said...

Hey...where do you get all of Anderson's outfits? Does someone make them?
I love love love reading your blog! Keep posting!