We have had a great weekend! We've looked at LOTS of homes in Mansfield and hmmm I just don't know...we'll have to see what it brings!
On Saturday, we received this little package from Adam's sweet momma, Gami! I just LOVE care packages and am finding out that since we are a long way away from our family we get these a LOT! And I LOVE that! :)
If you can't see that much from the picture it's a beautiful gingerbread outfit , gingerbread doll, book and of course a delicious gingerbread cookie! Anderson is in LOVE with the gingerbread doll who he calls "Run", because in the book, the gingerbread man says "Run, run as fast as you can...you can't catch me...I'm the gingerbread man"! He's a haughty little thing isn't he? Every time we read the book, Anderson says "cookie" because he wants to eat this yummy gingerbread cookie all over again. It's LONG gone in our tummies! Ha! It was delicious too!
He just forget that we ate it all up! It was pretty hilarious because as you can see in the picture that Anderson is eating his gingerbread cookie, he also tried to feed the gingerbread doll some of the cookie. Ewww gingerbread cannibalism!!! Ha!
*******************************************************************************
I am gearing up for Thanksgiving this Thursday. It's not going to be the first Thanksgiving by ourselves. I cooked for us the first year we were married. I've cooking lots of things like a HUGE turkey, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, and pumpkin pie! We are going to have way too much food! Oh well, Mom and Bob will be here next Sunday, so they can help us polish off the leftovers! I'm so excited to see them!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment