BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, November 9, 2009

Can you tell me how to get..

Hello friends! I took the weekend off from blogging. Adam was sick with a sinus infection and I didn't feel much like blogging. We had a nice weekend! I've been dragging so much and am EXHAUSTED all the time(I would think I was pregnant if I didn't know better) that's how tired I feel! So to hopefully help with my tiredness Anderson and I ventured to the store today to get this:
I'm hoping that it will help and I can feel like I'm 31 instead of 91 ha!

We went to the dog park with Annabelle and Gus this morning and stopped by the grocery store because I'm making chicken noodle soup and darnit if I didn't forget to buy the egg noodles! If you want the recipe click here.

Anderson is REALLY into reading and that's such a good thing, but can also be...well...tiring! He follows me around all the time with a book and keeps saying "book, READ"! His favorite is the Count from Sesame Street. When you ask him, what does the Count say? He says "aha, aha, aha" which he totally does!


Alright, the title. Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street( can you hear it in your head, Sunny days la la la la) :) Tomorrow is their 40th anniversary of being on television and they are going to start their new fall shows. I think I'm more excited than Anderson is...sad. Seriously, I know I've said it before, but, Sesame Street, to me, is the BEST educational show for your children on t.v. PERIOD!! And I know I'm not elementary certified, rather secondary certified, but it's the best HANDS DOWN!

So, in celebration of Sesame Street celebrating 40 years, I bought Anderson this Elmo toothbrush, and he quickly was NOT happy to just brush his teeth walking around...He had to be at the sink and when he got to the sink with the running water....Shear JOY!!Quick question artsy folks, I've already got these for Anderson and I want to repaint the dots green, what do I need to do? Any ideas??Hope you have a great day and go watch Sesame Street with your kiddos tomorrow on PBS!!

3 comments:

CLS said...

You might be better off to paint over the whole thing (might have to sand it first) and then paint the dots green. I'm not the most creative in the world. Thanks for getting the Sesame Street song stuck in my head!!

Amy Kennedy said...

I've heard the B12 vitamins really do give you a boost of energy. Hope it kicks in soon for you! We need to try Sesame Street-thanks for letting us know about it. We only get (very) basic cable like 2-12 and pbs is one of the channels we get-yay! I'll look for it today.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Brushing and reading! Fun ALL Day!! I thin you can paint the dots green. Just get the paint in the little bottle and go over it. Looks adorable!
And, we do a B Complex vitamin (B50, I think- that has ALL the Bs in there).