BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday


Anderson and I headed to the Nature and Science Museum at Fair Park in Dallas! When we first walked in, I thought...this is WAY too old for him. BUT, in the basement they have a section dedicated to babies 0-6 years old It was really neat-o! Oh and they have these cool huge swan boats on the lake...but those cost extra, so we didn't do that!

On another note, if you live in a different city than you grew up in, how did you make friends? I see all these moms places we go and they all have a friend that goes with them. We are going to church, so maybe I'll find some friends there who don't work. It's hard.

Yes, the Christmas cards are working on www.seehere.com just the 4x8 size use the code freebies4mom-1109 at the checkout.

Tomorrow, Anderson is going to get his H1N1 shot. There are A LOT of sick babies in the Metroplex area and I'm not taking any chances. I asked our doctor if Anderson already had it once, could he get it again. Her response was "yes, because their was a H1N1 strain in January that was mild and another strain in April that was much worse". I know that I stay home, but we go to public places and I'm just nervous.

3 comments:

Susy said...

It's me again, Sue! Summer just had the H1N1 vacine and so far so good. My doctor assured me that it was the right thing to do!

Susannah said...

Thank you Sue! That makes me feel so much better!

Angela said...

I don't blame you Susannah. He is so little and has already gotten it.