BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jumpy Jump

Hello friends!

If you have young children, do they watch "Yo Gabba Gabba"? Anderson does sometimes and we have been singing the song, Jumpy Jump Jump Jump Jump, Jumpy Jump Jump Jump Jump! You see we have kind of a jumping on bed obsession. Anytime, A gets in a bed, he immediately starts jumping....and pretty high too. :)
Haven't been doing too much today, just some fun laundry. The highlight of my week! ;) And cooking home made vegetable soup. It's too easy and you can find my recipe here(it's my step-mother's recipe and it's SUPER good). And we've also been watching this flash mob....I know...we have absolutley nothing else to do. Hehe! :) I know you will love this Mom! Click here.

So, we tried one of our own. Yes, we know..we've got to get hobbies. But, it was really fun! Just ignore that I sound really shrill and high pitched:)


1 comments:

Sue Hall said...

So why isn't Mama dancing, too?

Mom