BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday playtime!

Hello friends!

No rain today and yes...thankfully the flood waters went down. Nanny(Adam's grandmother) called this morning and was worried about us:) It wasn't really that bad around here, but in some low lying places it was.
Today, we went to the mall. It's pretty cheap entertainment and we eat at Chick-fil-A!! Anderson played hard on the playground for about 40 minutes with the other kids. Which is a lot for him. He's usually bored after playing 15 minutes.
A was sporting his Cowboys jersey today!! Go Cowboys! When the doctor measured him at 2 years check up. She said he would be around 6'1 or 6'2! There is some formula they do, where they take the mom/dad's height and the child's height and come out with a height at full grown adulthood. I think you can also do one of the internet. Anyways....I said all of that to say that we are hoping he's gonna be a quarterback. ;)And I really think we are gonna put him in hockey when he's 4! He's already really interested in ice skating.

0 comments: