Hello friends.
I really hate days like today. Anderson and I are dropping off my Mom (Nunna) today at the airport. She's been here for 10 days and it feels like she has been here forever and I hate the thought of her leaving. :(
She's the best grandmother and she loves A like her own. And like I've said before, she's a great validator for me. She always tells me what a great mom I am and that I do a good job. And I need that...doesn't everybody? ;)
Before she left though, Adam and I got to go back to Billy Bob's Saturday night.We went to the rodeo that was there. It was neat!
We went to hear Sara Evans sing. She was great!
I got a few far off pictures of her.
We met her husband Jay Barker(former Alabama quarterback) AND talked to him. He really looks pissed that I was taking his picture. But, he was a very nice guy!
This was the only picture I got of Adam and me at Billy Bob's and yes...I was feeling like we were Bud and Sissy. :)
On Sunday, we went to the Ft. Worth Zoo and had a great time. 



Anderson LOVES looking at the animals so much! And we stayed for 4 hours!!
We are REALLY gonna miss you Nunna! We LOVE you!!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
look at you being all stealth getting his pic. nice job.
Post a Comment