BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 13, 2010

Wal-Mart Fun

Hello friends!

We have been having our usual Monday outings. We've gone to Aldi and Wal-Mart and gone grocery shopping. Since, I stay at home now. We are on a tight budget, and Aldi (it's our really cheap grocery store) is the BEST place for us to shop. I know, I've talked about it before, but really the products are very cheap. They are all generic, but taste pretty much the same to us. You can find coupons at this website for any stores you desire if you are on a budget too click here.
Then off to Chick-fil-A( I know...we've got a problem...we need a CFA anonymous;) and then to Wal-Mart. Did you know that you can have a pretty awesome time, just in Wal-Mart and all you have to do is pay for your groceries?No entertainment fees for us!

Hope you are having a great Monday too!

2 comments:

Sue Hall said...

I get such a kick out of being a voyeur in your life! Love to you all. Mom

Rachel said...

I LOVE Aldi!! :) It's such a good deal!