Hello friends!
Anderson and I cleaned this morning(well...mostly I did) but he helped. I used to really like to clean, but now I'm kinda not digging it so much. Anderson is just getting so big and he can really communicate with me. Which I love! He talks in good sentences and repeats EVERYTHING we say. Not so good sometimes ;)
- We went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and seriously that is the biggest Dollar Tree I've ever been in. They even had Halloween costumes(I'm not saying that they wouldn't disintegrate after 3 minutes on your child's body) I'm just saying that they had lots of stuff. Like dinosaurs for $1 and zebras and horses too. Good for a momma whose child loves to get both and who doesn't want to pay a lot of money for it.
-We headed over to the park in South Arlington, it's not as nice as ours in Mansfield, it's just less crowded and I've had no bath today. Plus, they have an awesome duck pond, complete with fish. A played and played with the kids on the playground and I can tell you that he and I went down the twisty turvy slide about 7 times. I can also tell you that I am too old and too tall to be doing that. But, Anderson completely loved every minute of it! :)
- This little boy was fishing while we were at the park with his brother. He was about 4 and a half and had caught a perch fish. Anderson thought it was awesome, but the little boy just continued to wave the fish around(on the hook) in and out of the water. At the point where he accidentally hit the fish on the bridge, we had to bail...so the school teacher wouldn't show up:) I'm not against fishing. In fact, I did it as a kid in Suwanee,FL and I really want Anderson to have those experiences too, just felt so sorry for that fish. It's hard being the mother of a boy who loves all creatures and I am very squimish about fish, bugs and reptiles....ugh. But, A loves them, so I pretend not to be. :)
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Brain dump
Posted by Susannah at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment