BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Hello friends!

It's Thankful Thursday and I was reminded yesterday by the death of
a young woman, Susan Griffies that we have a lot to be thankful for.

-A wonderful husband who continues loving me. Some days it feels just as if we were teenagers again. He is my LOVE.

- To be able to stay at home with the sweetest, most precious child that I have ever laid eyes on...some days, I think my heart will just burst.

-Thankful that Mimi's test went so well.

-For a mom who I can call at least 5 times a day and she will always talk to me, even if it's to say..."do you think I should buy this lamp"? It doesn't feel like she's 760 miles away.

-Thankful for a God that I always feel like I can talk to and he listens.

2 comments:

Sue Hall said...

Call me anytime, sweetie, Love, Mom

Lisa Taylor said...

I am thankful for these things, too! Sometimes it is amazing. I wish everyone had families as wondeful and loving as we do!