Hello friends! It's beautiful again today! 
It's one of those kind of days that just makes you want to roll down your windows and listen to this(no? maybe that's just me:) We got out this morning and walked the sled team.
I swear these beagles are training for the Iditorod! The park is so super awesome and feels so tranquil, like you're the only one there kinda feeling
...until someone passes you on a pair of roller blades. It makes me think about one of my favorite t.v. shows. Do you do that, compare life to t.v. shows? I do it all the time. I LOVE old t.v. shows. I guess that I just would like to be one of those types of housewives.
Which leads me to my top four list of television shows:
#4 The Little House on the Prairie
- this show ran from 1974-1982. I love it because it feels like you are reading a history book and the family relationships are so strong. It just feels cozy to be watching the Ingalls family survive the great blizzard of 1887.
#3 Full House-
don't laugh...are you laughing? I am:) This show has a wonderful feel good message woven into every episode. The father, Danny, always teaches the girls why you shouldn't do something or why you should. But, he just makes it look a lot easier than real life. Also...D.J. wears a lot of the same clothes I used to wear growing up(like those pink guess jeans-awesomeness!)
#2. Bewitched
- I am totally enthralled by this show. I used to watch this show as a little girl...like 4 years old when my momma would get ready for work. I think it's a hoot to watch, because Samantha and her mother are always cooking up something hilarious and totally crazy! (side note-why is her child ALWAYS in the crib while she's awake or playing by herself up in her room...I feel sorry for her)
#1. Leave it to Beaver
-I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHOW! It's my favorite of ALL TIME! It just seemed easier to raise kids back during the 1950's...where the worst they would say was "gee, golly mom...he's square" :) June Cleaver is sooo the mom I would love to be like.
Wearing high heels and dresses everyday and saying "yes Ward" or "Beaver, wait till your father gets home" I think that I end up in reality more like this
A good mom, but definitely NOT June Cleaver! Ha!
Are you seeing a trend here? 2 of the 4 families are larger families...I've always told Adam I wanted four children!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Top 4
Posted by Susannah at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I found so many beautiful photographs along with related discussion in your blog. But the last two hairstyle pictures were really magnificent. You may be able to publish more such type of Hairstyles 2010 Pictures if you check this site. Happy blogging.
Post a Comment