BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

200th post randomness

Hello friends! We were supposed to have terrible thunderstorms and threatening lighting. But, we were pleasantly surprised when the sun showed up. We went outside and absorbed some vitamin D, which is what we have been craving during the LONG winter months.

We have been discovering how the sun makes a cool shadow of yourself
Hiding from momma in the "d-nina" (nandina) bushesAnd more importantly for little boys....digging in the dirt*********************************************************
Some random thoughts on this Wednesday:

1. Why don't inexpensive stores carry cute shoes for boys? Why do you have to pay more for decent looking shoes? Do they think we don't care? Sometimes the selections at the cheaper stores is REALLY lacking in the cuteness department!

2. I am IN LOVE with this!
Put it with reduced fat wheat thins and it's like heaven on earth.

3. I miss my grandmother Ivey. I think of things all the time that I would have loved to call her up and ask her about family things. That is a good incentive to cherish the ones we love and ask LOTS of questions about your family and genealogy. Oh no...am I going to become one of "those genealogy people"?? My mom tells me that I act just like her sometimes. I don't think she was "mean" just misunderstood and needed to be set straight on some things.

4. I LOVE getting personal letters in the mail! Email is nice, but the real mail...there is something about it when somebody sends you a card or letter. The postman just got here...gonna go see if I got any cards! :)

Angela and my giveaway is going to take place on my blog in 36 days-April 15!! Get ready!! If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about...click here!


0 comments: