BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 29, 2010

Just a busy Monday

Hello friends! It's a beautiful day outside. We are LOVING this great weather! Anderson and I went to story time at the public library today. Yes, he has his hand down his pants...that's his favorite thing to do when we go to story time.:)It's so funny and embarrassing sometimes when I take him. Only embarrassing because he wants to walk around the whole time the lady is reading the books and point to whatever is on the kids shirts or say "bye" as loudly as he can. Then, when we are singing(he's a ham;) so when it gets quiet, he shouts "hooray". Ha! He is such a crowd pleaser!! But, what I understand from my mom and dad, I was that way too. Oh well..I didn't turn out so bad.

I met, SEVERAL more moms today at story time. They were nice. They also said they had a place group that we were welcome in. :) Why do I still feel like I'm rushing a sorority?? It's always hard meeting new people and trying to figure out just which group you fit with. You know?
I am excited that on Friday, we will leave for Dothan, AL for Easter.We are also having Anderson's birthday party there. I'm also super excited because at the Massive Easter egg hunt my mom has, several of my good friends from high school and college will be there with their kids. Some of these girls, I haven't seen in a LONG time!

Oh yea, and Anderson had Easter bunny pictures made yesterday. He had a melt down when he couldn't stay and hang out with him...sheesh! :)
And I'll leave you with his latest song. (Red Red Robin)--excuse my singing.

1 comments:

Sue Hall said...

I heard American Idol is looking for a singing mom that sings songs from the 50s. You are a shoe-in!

And by the way, it's "there'll be no more sobbin" not sorrow.

Keep your day job!

Your Mom (channeling Simon)