Hello friends! It's a beautiful day here in North Texas! The sun is shining and it's around 70 degrees, just lovely weather. I am participating in Hillary's Friday Favorites and today I have two things that were my favorite from this week.
It's no secret that Anderson LOVES animals. This morning, he spotted a peep(yes and in Easter candy, that my husband swears are only good if you let them get a little stale)on the counter and right away has to have it. Now, keep in mind that's he almost 2 and has NEVER seen peeps before. He thought it was a toy. He continues to guard the peep with his life over the next hour, meanwhile, his hand is a sugary mess. He kept putting the peep up to his mouth and finally SCREAMED bloody murder. When I rushed over to see what happened, he hollering "fix it, fix it". I look down and see that he has biten the peep's eye off and is HORRIFIED! :) I finally explained that it was JUST a marshmallow and candy and it was okay. He really thought he had hurt this peep. Ha!
My second favorite thing this week were these
These little babies are like gold here. Apparently, hardly any of the shoe stores carry these in size 8-9. Like nobody had them. I have spent 2+weeks looking for them for Anderson. I was THRILLED today to get these in the mail from my momma! Thank you momma!
Don't forget Angela's handmade childrens outfit giveaway on my blog on Thursday, April 15!!! Check out her website here!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
The picture is priceless. I am reminded of you and the Strawberry Shortcake 45 (record) that we left thoughtlessly in the car and it warped. You were so upset that you begged me to send it to Dr. William Watson, your pediatrician, because Dr. Watson could "fix it."
I think he still can. Mom
I will tell you, too, that those sizes of blue and khaki crocs are IMPOSSIBLE to find. It about drove me crazy!!! I'm thankful I have some hand me downs for H man because I don't think I could search for 8-9s again!!
And hysterical about the peep!! I'm in the "little crunchy" camp with your hubby, too! But I'll eat them any way I can get them!
Post a Comment