Hello friends! We have had a marvelous day with temperatures at 74 degrees! It feels SO GOOD to get out of the house and it be warm and sunny!
We went to the park this morning for a walk , the pups even came along too. We encountered a group called Stroller Strides apparently they do this. Ummm...how come I couldn't have thought of this and made LOTS of money by just walking with a group and encouraging women with children?
We went to The Party Store. In my quest for Anderson's party plates and favors for the kiddos attending. They had NOTHING for his barnyard theme! So, I guess I'm gonna have to order on-line and pay the shipping that goes along with it.
We got the invitations for Anderson's birthday party yesterday. They are SO SUPER CUTE!!
I am still trying to figure out what kind of party favors to do WITHOUT breaking the bank. I saw an idea to get white lunch bags and color black spots on them in a cow pattern. That's cute! Now, what to put in those bags because most of the kids will be under 3?!
I wanted to leave you with Anderson's favorite song. You are My Sunshine. We sing it EVERY night. My momma used to sing it to me and I have ALWAYS LOVED it! Please don't contact me and tell me I need to appear on American Idol...I know I'm that good! I could probably beat out Crystal Bowersox! Haha...yeah right! Ignore my singing...and listen to Anderson.
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

3 comments:
My sides hurt from laughing almost as much as my heart hurts. I miss you. That was the song that our mother sang when she was trying to get my brother, Anthony, and me to sleep. It seems like yesterday when I were out on the porch swing listening to her sing, feeling the wind on my cheek and the warmth of my mother's body. She did when I was 10 but that song warms me even now.
http://leeamandaandblake.blogspot.com/2010/03/cutest-birthday-party-ever.html
Check out this link to Amanda's page for some cute party ideas!
That is so sweet! He is like, "I am going to sing this so she leaves me alone."
Post a Comment