BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hate to say it...but it's good!

Hello friends! We went to the mall with Gami and Pappy(Adam's parents) and Anderson got an Eeyore stuffed animal from the Disney Store and a 74 cent plastic shark. Guess which one is his favorite. Isn't it always that way with kiddos? They are so satisfied with the simple things in life! I think we all should be that way!

We went to this place to eat dinner.
The waitresses dress VERY SKIMPY. It's the kind of establishment where you feel REALLY bad for eating that chocolate cake, because the girls are so stinkin' fit(but you eat the cake anyway) kind of deal:) And you endure those thin, fit little figures and HATE that the BBQ is that good. Darnit!

We had an episode in Bone Daddy's...Boudroix the Shark went M.I.A.
and at one point, Anderson was in melt down and we were all on hands and knees looking under the table hoping to catch a glimpse of him. Just when had about given up hope TADA---the bus boy comes over and says "found him" and I seriously could have kissed him. It was going to be ugly if he hadn't found him! Ha!
Tomorrow, we are headed here! It's supposed to be cold and windy here...ugh. Spring,come back soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Shopping, I should have known. LOL. Eljiah's new favorite toy is a small Mickey mouse from the Dollar tree and a plastic Giraffe I got for a buck at Wal-Mart. Mrs. Sherri is going to make Elijah a quilt for his toddler bed, well it really depends on how much she wants to make it. Don't have too much fun with the in-laws.

The Griffins said...

Thanks girl! 30 doesn't FEEl any different yet. hahahaa. We are good. WE are looking forward to my mom and dad here tonight for the week...and they will be a DRIVE away now...yeah!

PS-I get really jealous of all of your CHICK-fil-a posts.....because I am obsessed with that place...could you fed-x me some?? hehehee.
LG