Hello friends! We've had a great day! We went to walk at the park and afterward played at the playground. Anderson CRACKS me up. Sometimes, when he's riding in his stroller, he wants to read books.
He just looks so studious and kinda like "I've got too much to do to be bothered with this ride". Ha!
Yesterday, Anderson had his FIRST haircut.
He was born with tons of black hair but most of it fell out. He hasn't needed a haircut until now. He was starting to look like a hippie with a mullet. He would even say "mullet" when I would say it and he thought it was hilarious!
Steps for getting through your first haircut:
1. Assure them they have a mullet and that this is not cool!
2. Convince them that the girly clips are really alligators and make cool growling noises too.
3. If all else fails...use bribery:)
Before
And Ta-daaaaa!!! His new haircut! I WOULD NOT let her cut his bangs, just the sides and back.
There were some tears, but overall he did really well for his first time! He just feels like a toddler now...sniff, sniff!
Only 11 days until we go to Dothan for Easter and Anderson's birthday party!
Only 23 days until Angela's BIG giveaway for a childrens custom made outfit. April 15!!!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

3 comments:
His hair looks great and I love that he's reading a chickfila book. I only know that b/c we like that place too. I know you are excited about being in Dothan soon.
The little boy had magnificent haircuts. He looks great after cutting and it just like the Hairstyles 2010. Great blog. Wish you best of lock.
What a handsome BIG boy w/the new haircut! And just in time for his party soon...Happy early b'day to you Anderson!
Post a Comment