Hello friends!
We've hit our usual spots today...yea..you know the drill, say it with me mall, playground and carousel.:) But, just before leaving the mall, Anderson and went to our local Disney Store(which is closing in April) they are having a MASSIVE sale! Anderson got to pick which stuffed animal he wanted and he picked Tigger. Then I thought about my nephew, Aaden who has a birthday in May and will be 1. We got him a Tigger too!
But, somebody doesn't understand why he can't have 2 Tiggers.
Hmmm.... you mean I have to give Aaden one for his birthday?! Which one will it be??
I got all of this PLUS another Tigger for my nephew for $18!!
Which got me thinking about going to here. If you asked me where was my favorite place on this earth was, I would tell you Walt Disney World...hands down. My first trip there was when I was 4 and then again year after year.
I REALLY want Anderson to go soon! But, I'm worried about him remembering it and appreciating it. Next month, he will be 2 :( but we are seriously thinking about having his 3rd birthday at Walt Disney World. How fun would that be? And uh....how expensive would that be? Probably through the roof...but you only live once right? I can just picture a Mickey Mouse themed birthday party at the happiest place on earth! And they are running a deal where you get to go for free on your birthday. Score!
Almost every time we have gone to Disney World we have stayed on Disney property. Which is THE way to go...no driving anywhere, no paying for extra parking and you can go cheap or you can go expensive. I need to contain myself, I'm getting excited just thinking about it! :)
Happy weekend!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

5 comments:
How much fun! I love a good sale! You really raked in the goods!
Thanks for linking up with your favorite things this week!
Hey Susannah! I saw a cute farm themed birthday party on hillary's favorite things page. you might get some ideas for anderson's bday party there. happy friday!
I've wondered the same thing about my daughter - what is the perfect age for Disney World? I want her to enjoy it AND remember it - is that even possible?
Great find with the Disney Store sale! And I know what you mean about the two Tiggers. We actually DO have two Elmos here. Thankfully, only one of them talks. :)
Disney is my favorite too!
We have yet to take the kids to Disney. But we are going to be all over the cruise part when we go. They will probably have kids of their own by then!
Post a Comment