BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This post is all over the place!

This morning, Anderson and I took the pups to the dog park and it was so cold. Like really cold, like 54 degrees is the high today and I'm happy about that cause it feels like a heat wave to me. I put Anderson's glove on for the first time and it's so funny to watch somebody who has never worn gloves before. He moved his fingers, I guess just to make sure they still worked. But I must have lost his other glove so he sported the Michael Jackson look(the cool Michael Jackson, like the 80's Michael Jackson...not the scary Michael Jackson:) At least one hand was quite warm-ha!

We've opened presents from Nunna and Bop and he loved them. It was a neat-o Fisher Price Family on the Farm. Why is it that I love vintage kinds of things?

We've put ice cream cones on our heads.Hey, did you know that buying a house is expensive? Well, it totally is. It turns out that throwing your old fridge in the deal to sell your last house is not a good idea...because guess what, you have to buy a new one! And bedroom suits are super expensive too. I went and peeked in at Ethan Allen just to see what a bed cost. Well, I found one I liked, but uh I would really need to win the lotto or something like that. Seriously, $1,700 for just one bed! But it's so beautiful!!!
**********************************************
A change of pace.
I just want to share with you some of my favorite things:

Mascara and just not any mascara, it has to Remarkable waterproof by Cover Girl. It's awesome and my family thinks my eyes look like tarantulas-hehe!Merle Norman's lip pencil in Rich Burgundy. Seriously this lip pencil stays on with re-applying for 8 hours. Antique things. Like this 1920's buffet. I got it at an antique shop and I just wonder where it was before we bought it. If I could fill the whole house with antiques I would. Anything RED! Couches, chairs, bed spreads, dining rooms. You name it, if it's got red in it...I love it!Ugg Boots- seriously since when was going out in your bedroom slippers cool? Well it is . These babies are a little costly, but totally worth it! Love,love, love them!
If you will and you are reading this I want you to participate with me in telling your favorite things. I tag: Becky Tucker, Amy Kennedy, Lauren Griffin, Kelly McCord, Candice Strickland and Brandi Bartee.

2 comments:

Angela said...

If you don't mind used Craigs list has some great deals on furniture. I LOVE red too!!!

Amy Kennedy said...

I hope we get that little farm for Christmas!! You need to check out Rooms to Go. I bet you have one in Dallas. Look at their website, really pretty furniture and bedroom suits are sold in package deals-still a little pricy but not as much as other places!! And they deliver anywhere, even if you don't have one in your city. I'll play along w/the favorite things tag-I love that!