BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Runaway cupcake and Jesus on a ferris wheel

Hello friends! It's been cold and rainy here in North Texas. But, that hasn't stopped our fun today! We went to Wal-Mart this morning and bought a belt for the vacuum. When we got home...I remembered that I hadn't the slightest idea of how to put the stinkin' thing on. We went to a wonderful Mexican bakery Got these (pay no attention to the bite taken out of the cupcake ummm it was like that when we bought it:)Anderson LOVED the cupcake
And decided to runaway with it and hide in his closet and eat most of it...good thing, because I was really going to eat half of it.
Anderson must have REALLY LOVED the cupcake, just look at that chocolatey smile!Then we played with this old ferris wheel.
You don't see these too much these days. This ferris wheel belonged to my sister, Jana and then me and now Anderson. The ferris wheel was made by Fisher Price in 1966!
I was always really intrigued with this little guy! He has always looked so grumpy, maybe because he's had to operate the ferris wheel for 43 years! Ha! I would probably be grumpy too!

And taking a closer look at the ferris wheel...look who was taking a ride, baby Jesus! Ha! Anderson adores baby Jesus, he comes from our Fontini manger set. When Anderson wants him, he tells me "wah wah wah" cause that's what babies say.

Food diary:
Breakfast
1. Bagel
2. Banana

Snack
Some baked cheetos
couple bites of a cupcake

Lunch
Mac and cheese
Peanut butter sandwich
few chips

Doing better today- NO oreos!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love reading about all the fun you and Anderson have together. The eating the cupcake in the closet thing to way too funny!

Kelly said...

I meant is way too funny, I stopped making sense about 7 months ago!