Hello friends! Don't have much time for many words...just a few pictures of our beautiful snow fall here in DFW. We got overall 4 inches of snow. Being from south Alabama, this is the MOST I have ever seen.
We went to the Christmas Eve at First Methodist. Wonderful service! Anderson sang/talked through the whole thing:)After church, we stopped at our new house that we close on Tuesday! It was beautiful!
We couldn't grill out our steaks because it was TOO COLD and we probably couldn't have gotten the grill started anyway. We went to On the Border mexican restaurant. It was delish!
Some snow pictures!

I am a sucker for footprints in the snow...
I think they are just marvelous!
Gotta go...Santa's comin'!!
Have a wonderful time with your family and have a Merry Christmas! And to my south Alabama friends...stay dry!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment