In less than 24 hours we will be in Dothan! Crazy! And crazy that is Christmastime again too! It feels like it here. I know most of you who read my blog are in the deep south(which I really miss the hospitality) and have been having quite balmy weather and bad weather as well. Well...I don't want to make you jealous, but...it was 25 degrees when we woke up this morning and the winds were blowing at 22 miles per hour. No lie! My friend Jessica, who is Denver, said it is 9 degrees there. And my friend, Lauren, who lives in Idaho-how cold is it there?? Below freezing, I'm pretty sure. How in the heck did I get off on this weather tangent??!! Anyways....
Anderson received the BEST Christmas present ever today(in his eyes)!!
As most of you know, my mom and Bob came last week and brought our Christmas presents! And it is a well known fact that Anderson LOVES to brush his teeth too. My mom got him a Diego battery operated toothbrush.
Seriously....could there be a better present to someone who loves to brush their teeth this much? I think not!
Food diary:
Breakfast
Special K with red berries (yummy)
half of Anderson's banana.
Lunch:
Good ole Chick fil-A
Chicken nuggets, 8
A few fries(bad)
Snack-2 bites of Anderson's gingerbread cookie
Doing better! I think...we'll see how the weight is chugging along. I'm just trying to sustain my weight this weekend, cause I know the food will be too awesome...ugh!!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
it is -10 here......ugh. hard to get outside with a little one.....question 4 u....did you supplement formula ever for Anderson? just curious...esp. when you went back to school.
I love that he loves brushing his teeth so much! We're about to get miss hayes a big girl tooth brush b/c she's got teeth popping up left and right! Enjoy your time in Dothan w/your family this week-I know they're all so glad to have y'all home a for a while-be safe!!
Post a Comment