Hello friends! Christmas week is FINALLY here! I'm excited. I thought I wouldn't be because we don't have anywhere to go or really anything to do. But, I'm really excited, Anderson will know what's going on this Christmas and I can't wait! I can't wait for him to run into the living room after Adam has spent the better part of the night assembling his Diego ball pit from Santa. And I can't wait to see the look on his face as he explores all of his other gifts!
I'm simply thrilled and most importantly happy!
We went to church yesterday here. We really liked it. And the preacher too. I think that' s pretty important for you to like your preacher. I have A LOT of questions for somebody who can answer them...I dunno who? Please DO NOT think I am being funny...I'm totally not. My mind just works in a historical capacity. Like: 1. How old was Mary when she got pregnant with Jesus. 2. The wisemen...it seems in the King James version that the wisemen came that night. They didn't did they? We've decided that we are going to church Christmas Eve night...what a better place to spend our night before Christmas!
***************************************************
Saturday, we bought our bedroom suite at a local place in Arlington. I think that it is beautiful. It is totally our taste. It is a replica 1940's bedroom suite minus the great-grandmother mirror sitting atop the dresser.
As you know from an earlier post...I'm all about antiques. We didn't buy the comforter set on the bed, because it was $1,000 dollars!! We ordered our mattress from Samsclub.com. It was a great price for a mattress.Now we'll see if it actually sleeps worth a darn! Ha!
***************************************************
My mom, brought Anderson this sweet book with hers and Bop's voice recorded telling the story "The Night Before Christmas".
As you can see, Anderson loves the book
And I do too! My mom also got these neat-o oranment picture hangers at a book fair.
But you can get them at Shutterfly.com for $1 dollar each or from Crate and Barrel. I thought they looked so neat and I would cut up our old Christmas cards of Anderson with Santa and hang them on the tree each year. 
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
I am excited for you and your family for Christmas. It will be fun to see Anderson's face on Christmas morning and all of his excitement. I love the bedroom suite. It is awesome and the comforter set was too but I agree with you about that price tag. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and thanks for your prayers. My Mom also did that book for Granger and Zetta Grace. They LOVE it! I never answered you about where my parents live either. They moved about 7-8 years ago to Foxchase. We love it as a neighborhood with small kids. You don't have to worry about heavy traffic.
Post a Comment