Hello friends! We are still here, just have been really BUSY! Adam's parents have been here and we were in San Antonio for the weekend and I am just now getting caught up.
We had a great weekend. I really think we should buy a house in San Antonio, as much as we go...hehe:) We had such a delightful time on the Riverwalk and even rode one of the tour boats down the river. I have to say that it was extremely HOT and at one point, I thought we were going to melt into a puddle!
We saw a couple getting married and I told them congratulations. Anderson kept telling everybody congratulations the rest of the day! ha!
We stopped by one of our favorite places the Mexican Market.
You truly feel as if you are in Mexico, not the scary, gang infested Mexico...but Mexico City.
They have the MOST BEAUTIFUL china I have ever seen!! It is handmade in Mexico and is blue and white and I just LOVED it!! I wish I had taken a picture of it.
Sunday morning, we went to an AWESOME little restaurant (The Guenther House) that is actually a flour mill. They have the BEST pancakes ever!! And the prettiest yards ever!! Great for little boys, who love to run away from their momma's!
Do you love botanical gardens like we do? I think in every city we have visited, we always go to the botanical gardens there. San Antonio's is my favorite of them all.
I love the different types of flowers. They have a little pond that has some ducks that are really fun to chase!
The last thing on Sunday was go to the Missions.
These were Catholic churches that the Spanish set up in San Antonio(because Texas was once Mexico) when the were trying to bring religion to Mexico.
These missions were built in 1760 and are still functioning Catholic churches today. They are the MOST beautiful things I have ever seen!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Still Here
Posted by Susannah at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
When I come to Texas to visit you, we have to go to San Antonio and eat at the restaurant at the top of the needle thingy. Too good! Now, I guess I need to start planning that trip. Probably not this year!!
Post a Comment