Hello friends! Hope you are having a great day! We are! It's just really hot and we have been grocery shopping and running errands.
I blogged last month about wanting to make over my kitchen. It was SO drab! Ugh! And the floor was so....1980's! The before picture of our floor.
Adam has been working HARD laying our new tile(it's the stick down kind that feels like real tile) and it looks so beautiful! I really LOVE it!
AND...we got a new-ish dining room table. Our friend across the street got a new table and chairs for her house and was selling this for $200.00!! 
Can you believe that?! It is a glass top table and 5 chairs! I absolutely LOVE it too! Finally our kitchen is starting to feel like it's entered the 21st century. ;)
We also took Anderson's baby bed down(since he's not using it) he's sleeps with us. Adam put up his table that my daddy and Mimi gave him for Christmas and he really likes it! It's just his size.
Only 3 weeks until Disney! Hooray! We are all so excited, maybe me more than anybody! Ha! :)
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

4 comments:
You are very lucky to have a husband that does all that hard work. It looks like he works very hard. He did a great job on the floor and the hardware on the cabinets.
I also hear that he is a wonderful landscaper.
Hey I love the table and I bet you can guess why--- because it is IRON!!! Anderson's table is so cute, and I know it will be great for his books! WONDERFUL JOB ADAM!
I love yall so much and miss yall!
Love "Gami"
Susannah I love the new table--with your buffet and dishes behind it, it looks SOOO Good!!!
Susannah you know you will never get Anderson out of your bed if you take down his. Put up his toddler bed. I bet he will sleep in it.
Post a Comment