BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Almost there!

Hello friends!!
We have had a pretty good day. We went to the mall and I tried to let Anderson play on the playground and he would have none of it. He wanted to go and look at the "toy machine" instead(that's those crappy toy machines that have the big claws that reach in and grab something...but you can never get anything).

If you are my friend on facebook, you probably read that this morning Anderson and I were walking and we walked by a house with an LSU flag. The owner of the house was standing outside and Anderson told him "Boo LSU...ROLL TIDE". The guy said "wow...I wasn't expecting that one, he got me" Ha! I seriously laughed so hard! We've been training him well.hehe!!

I was watering our flowers today and noticed that the lantana could seriously cover Anderson up...it's that BIG!! I LOVE lantana, it reminds me of the beach. There used to be wild lantana that was HUGE right beside my grandparent's beach house in Panama City,FL.

Thank you Amy and Kelly for your tips yesterday on how to keep cool at Disney World. I have gotten a little cool mist fan like you suggested Amy. I am on the look out for those little froggy cool things in the sporting good stores.
Now...I need your help...everybody's help PLEASE! Help me think of ways to keep Anderson busy while we wait in lines for rides.

And anybody know where I can find those little fans that clip onto their strollers and blow on the babies??

10 days until Disney!!!!!!!! We've been watching the Disney Planning DVD this morning...guess who's hooked!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ask him what letters he sees on the signs. It works like a charm with Elijah. He hates to wait but LOVES Letters so we have not problem in lines. Also try singing song with him while in line. Elijah loves to sing.

Laura said...

You have to tell me where to find the froggy cooling things when you find them because it is super hot here and that might actually help when I want to take Elijah places like the zoo.