BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pump It Up!

Hello friends!

Can I just say that we are EXHAUSTED! We have been hanging out with our sweet neighbors across the street. The lady( who is near my age) and she has 2 kids, a 6 year old girl and a 3 year old little boy. We have already had a FULL week!

On Monday, we went to the park in 102 degree weather(not the smartest idea, I've ever had). Yesterday, we all went here and had a blast and got sunburned(again). And today, we headed over to Pump it Up, which is a play gym for kids and all that's in there are inflatable jump houses. It's really fun and exhausting if you're out of shape, like I am. I seriously felt like I was in the Army bootcamp and I would SOOO have been thrown out of the army by now if that were the case! ha!

Anderson had a blast and kept saying "Momma, play" and I would. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow...so sad!! ;)

Lessons I learned from Pump it Up:
1. You are not 10 years old anymore, seriously...my body is 32 and feels it! Eeekk.
2. Even though you WERE a teacher, you cannot boss other people's kids around...I just love how some of the moms just sit there and text and are oblivious to what their kids are doing.
3. I am glad that Anderson is not one of those really rough little boys( he's not a pansy by any means)...but seriously calm down kids, you don't have to take out everybody around you because you are wrestling!
4. Do NOT wear full make up and black capri pants when going here. I don't have to explain...you get the picture!

Hopefully I will get a camera soon. My momma's camera that I borrowed quit working too. Maybe I am too hard on cameras??:)

3.

0 comments: