Hello friends! Hope you are having a great Father's Day and are getting to celebrate it with your Daddy! I miss my Daddy and Bob, they are 12 hours away and I don't get to spend it with them. Happy Father's Day Daddy and Bob!
My Daddy has ALWAYS been a great Daddy! Even though my parents were divorced when I was very young, he was involved. He was a teacher, so I stayed with him during the Summertime during the days and we did so much. We would go to the pool and hang out. Thank you for everything Daddy!

I LOVE YOU!!!Bob, is my step-father, but he has ALWAYS treated me like I was his real daughter. He has always been there when I needed him and has listened to me. I LOVE YOU Bob!!
When I married Adam, I saw him in a wonderful light. When he became a father, I saw him in a beautiful light and loved him more(if that was possible)! He is SUCH a wonderful father! He takes so much time with Anderson and is so patient. He has this amazing ability to teach Anderson things. He is a GREAT man and I hope that one day, Anderson will turn out just like his dada! We LOVE YOU SO MUCH Dada!!
Adam getting ready to be a Dada, just before Anderson was born!





Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
Gami said,
Happy Happy Father's Day! We have always loved you from the day you were born, to the the wonderful man and the great dada you are to our grandson Anderson! Thanks for all that you do! We love you more than words can say! Mom & Dad
Post a Comment