Hello friends!
Not going on much today.
We ran to Walmart and got an egg crate for our new mattress. Yea...it's hurting my back. It's a pretty hard mattress. Do you know that those things are expensive...those memory foam things that go over the mattress. Yea...so we just stuck with a good old fashioned egg crate and hopefully that'll do the trick. It's hard running after a 2 year when your back hurts ;)
We also ran to T.J. Maxx. Which is one of my favorite stores of all time! They have such good prices. We got three new BIG books for $13.
Yea...I like the Goodwill prices better too..oh well!
But Anderson got this cool animals book that will keep him busy for hours.
Oh how he loves animals!!
And oh how he LOVES to do "handstands"(as he refers to them) on his books.
Handstands are especially fun when he's supposed to be going to sleep.
He'll say "Momma...handstand" wanting me to do one. It's hard not to laugh!! :)
Only 11 days until Disney and the heat...but I am getting armed. I am buying shorts and skirts to wear. Cause, I think it's gonna be real hot....like Africa hot!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

3 comments:
Susannah you need to get some of those spray mist fans for disney-it's a fan and you put water in it and it sprays out cool mist. Also there is something new called frog togs chilly pad that is supposed to be awesome for the heat!!
I agree about the frog tog things. Mama and Kasey have them for the little boys for ballgames and practices they are awesome. Don't you remember how HOT it was when we went to Disney like 6 years ago? That is the hottest I have ever been. You can get the frog togs at sporting good stores.
I can only imagine how HOT it is going to be at Disney! I hope you all have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see/read all about it.
Post a Comment