BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's My Happy Place

Hello friends! I am SO ecstatic!!! You remember when I said I wanted to go to the happiest place on Earth? Well.... we are in July!!! I am seriously a little nutty(all the time) but especially when it comes to Disney. I LOVE Disney World and always have! I even get THIS happy and I think Anderson will too! This was taken at the zoo today and if you look closely...I don't think his feet are even on the floor!My mom, who is retiring by the way tomorrow(it's her retirement trip with us) is taking us and Bob's(my step-dad)grand daughters and his daughter. And do you know that tickets have really gone up since the last time we went in 2004. But guess what, this pack rat saved our tickets we got in 2002 that were Park Hoppers and we can STILL use them for 1 day! Can you believe that?!

I've gone a little Disney crazy and ordered a couple of things for Anderson with mickey mouse ears and his name written in the Disney font on them. :) Anderson and I have been watching this video and he keeps wanting to watch it "again" and again and again.

A few of my best Disney memories were: when Momma took my friend Tricia Woodham and me when we were 12. We had SUCH an awesome time. We even got our picture taken to look like a Teen Beat magazine cover. Pretty hilarious!

Another time my Daddy and Mimi took me and my sister Jana. I was 4 or 5 and I got SO EXCITED that when I got inside the gate, I just took off running. I think they found me like 15 minutes later....or something like that :)

Adam and I went with his parents and his brother Anthony and my SIL Kelly. We had a ball. We went to eat here. You've got to try it!!!

Okay, so we haven't been in about 6 years, so I need updates. Help me out and give me some advice. Especially advice for taking small children. Thanks!

1 comments:

Angela said...

You may know some of this but here are some tips.
1. Make sure you get a fastpasss for the rides you want as soon as you get there. At Hollywood studios get the fastpass at TOy story first. We got it when we first got there and we still couldn't ride until 5 pm.
2. Epcot has a great place for ALL the main characters (Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, Donald, etc.) I think it is in Innovations. I would get there early because the line is really long.
3. If you have a jogging stroller take it. We used our umbrella stroller the first couple of trips and it doesn't lay back so Reid couldn't fall asleep in it. Plus with all the walking the jogging stroller makes it easy to push.
4. Pack a back pack with what you need, because you will want to take it with you and not leave it in stroller parking.
5. Pack snacks and tons of water in your backpack. I brought two big bottles and two 20 oz bottles with us and it lasted us the whole day. Your backpack will be sooo heavy but after you go through the security you can put them in the bottom of the stroller. The water doesn't stay cold but it will save you a TON of money. I also put crackers, apples, and oranges in there and had no trouble getting through security all 4 times.
6. We went to eat at the 50s primetime cafe in Hollywood studios and LOVED it. The food was sooo good (we had fried chicken) and the atmosphere awesome. It was pricier than the cafeteria food but we really enjoyed it.