BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Peachy

Hello friends! We are doing much better today. Anderson is hitting less. Yesterday, he had 4 time outs...it was EXHAUSTING!!! He is such a sweet boy, he's just going through a hard phase....maybe!
We ran to Wal-Mart for our grocery shopping and bought extra food, because Mom and Bob are coming this Sunday(on Mother's Day)! I'm so super excited!!! Next Thursday, we are going to head down to San Antonio for the weekend and go over to Sea World. So EXCITED!!!
Our neighbors have this treeand I think it's a peach tree??

Anderson is obsessed with it and keeps saying "pick fruit" and we do.
We had a strong storm come through last night and it blew little un-ripened peaches all over our back yard.
Anderson thought he would tidy up! Ha! Look closer. Can you see the nice, neat tidy pile he's made?
After reading Abby's post, It makes me long for the white sandy beaches of Panama City, FL and the yummy doughnuts at Thomas' Doughnuts...OH July hurry up!


1 comments:

Laura said...

Please bring me some Thomas Doughnuts. I LOVE THEM.