Hello friends! We are peeking our heads back out into the world today. Anderson has been sick the past couple of days. He has a double ear infection and has been very fussy, and yesterday had a fever of 103!!! That is SO scary to me as a momma.
But today, he is doing great! A little slow moving, but doing good! We've been on the swing set in our back yard today and it's so nice out today!! Love this weather. I wished it wouldn't get any hotter than this(all the native Texans are laughing right now). I think it gets like Africa hot here! Yikes~~
On Sunday, Mom and Bob are driving over from Alabama and I'm so super excited to see them.
Next Thursday morning, we are leaving and going here. Can't wait!!
Happy Mother's Day to all you mommas!!!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment