Hello friends! I bought a sim card reader that will read my camera's old sim card and I am borrowing my momma's camera until we can get a new one. So, we have pictures!! I'm thrilled!!
We've had a great day. Anderson is hitting less, that's always a positive. Guess all those time outs really work, cause spanking didn't, it made it worse...and I HATED doing it anyways ;)We've been to the library and I reminded myself why I don't take Anderson anymore, because he wants to scream and run around and pull books off the shelf...eek!
We also went to the Goodwill Store and got 11 books for $4.05. I'm telling you it's such a great deal to go there and they have GREAT books! ha!While Momma and Bob were here I took these pictures. I will have more tomorrow. :) Miss them so much already!
At the zoo with Momma and Bob
Mom looks more excited than anybody to be there! ha!
Nunna reading Anderson's FAVORITE book, Matthew Van Fleet's "Cat Book".
I LOVE this picture of Bop walking Annabelle and Gus in the park. So sweet!
This is from Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum in San Antonio. Anderson wasn't having ANY part of being still enough for a picture!
And Adam and Anderson if front of the Alamo.
I kept telling Anderson that the slogan was..."Remember the Alamo" and when we would mention going to the Alamo, he would say "member"
You can obviously see how much it was raining too...so glad it stopped!
One last picture, I thought this picture was a hoot that's Britney Spears at the wax museum...Ha!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment