Hello friends! Anderson and I have been busy this morning. It's so hard to think back and remember how I got myself and Anderson dressed in the mornings. We don't get ready and out until about 9:30 or 10:00 a.m. When I worked, it used to be out by 6:30 a.m. Ha!
Anderson had to get his ears rechecked (because he had a double ear infection two weeks ago). They looked good!! Hooray, cause I hate keeping him on meds.
We went to the Post Office because my momma's birthday is on Friday. Anderson kept saying "play" and I kept saying "this is the Post Office, you can't play here". Ha! The world is his playground:)
Several of you suggested different types of cameras and I'm thankful for that. Cause I have NO idea where to start.
I am wanting a camera that is not TOO expensive but doesn't have a delay. One that when I take a picture of Anderson he's not all the way turned around before it takes the picture. Do you know any kind that are like that?? I get so confused looking at them.
I just watched last night's American Idol of Lee's performance. Can I just say, "If he doesn't win then something is absolutely WRONG". He's awesome. Just awesome. Just watch...don't cha think so??! And that is one of my favorite songs of ALL time, I just loved Jeff Buckley's version!
I'm still contemplating what to do in our kitchen. I've got some ideas of using my existing fiesta ware, but need to keep looking around for other ideas.
My low carb diet is working, 3 pounds so far!! :)
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
Hey Susannah, I meant to comment on the post about the camera and forgot to! We have a Canon SX120 IS and I LOVE THAT CAMERA. We had 2 small point and shoot cameras -a sony and another smaller canon-and they were just not working for a little one b/c of the delay. This one is sort of in between a point and shoot and a bigger model. So it's medium size-good for the purse, not for a pocket though. It is easy but also has lots of settings. You can change to sepia and b/w before you shoot and they all come out so clear. The zoom is really big too. It still has a slight delay, not as bad as the others, but that is to be expected unless you get a SLR. Check it out if you are interested!! We've been very pleased so far.
Post a Comment