Hello friends!
We have had a pretty good day. Anderson had 2 accidents and I cried over them. I truly take this stuff way too personally.... But I think that the 3 day potty training was a pretty good success if you look at the big picture.(this picture cracks me up, his underwear says "what an adventure"-ha!)
A is now telling us(pretty much) when he has to pee-pee. Pooping is another story! ;) Let's just say we are "working" our way to the bathroom. But, hey, it's a step in the right direction, eh?! Tomorrow, we are venturing out(a little) but the potty chair is going to travel with us.
Anderson has totally been bombarded with animal prizes for potty sessions and is acting a little spoiled right now, but that's okay.
He's had a tough week. I have too.
Thank you very much to all you who have listened/read/sympathized with us AND a big thank you to Adam, Brandi B, Tara R., Laura H. and my mom who did a lot of encouraging me! You guys ROCK!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
Girl I am not sure I would have made it through this myself if it weren't for your friends and use going through this together!!!
It is good to catch up with your blog. Things have been a little busy here so I haven't had much time to read then. I have started two times to potty train Reid. One time before Sybil was born and the last time was the first of January. After a month of doing it this time I have decided to wait until the summer. I just don't think he is ready. It has worn me out too! He always seems to need to go when I am nursing the baby. I feel your pain girlie! BOys are much harder than girls to train. Reid would walk around all day in a dirty diaper if I let him.
Post a Comment