Hello friends!
Our day has been good! I'm still watching A like a hawk to make sure when I know he is pee-peeing or the other. He had a BREAKTHROUGH last night and we were so excited! I put him on the potty and he figured out how to make himself pee-pee(it was amazing to watch it click with him). I know you are thinking that is sad that it's amazing...but it was! He did it several more times before bed last night and he woke up DRY! And nope, we didn't put a diaper on him!
Today, he has started to go in his underwear and then realized and said "uh-oh" and we'd run to the potty for him to finish. But, I suspect that he is holding #2...ugh...lovely! Still trying to figure out how to make him do that one!
Hopefully, tomorrow night he will be totally potty trained!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
You're a trooper. Stay with it. We can't wait to see you Sunday night. We decided not to stay over in Vicksburg.
Yea Anderson! Pooping for Brooks took a few more days to get him comfortable with the potty. He held it a long time and it wasn't pretty! Not to get too gross, but as long as we went to the bathroom I let him do it even standing up so he knew at least to go to the bathroom when he needed to poop. Eventually all of that worked itself out but the pee-pee is the part that clicked by the third day for us.
Post a Comment