Hello friends!
We have survived the awful, terrible and dreaded stomach flu...all 3 of us. I haven't been that sick since I was 10!
Luckily, Adam's parents were here and could take care of Anderson while Adam and I had a date in bed....No, not like that. ;)We were just so sick that we literally could not get up out of the bed! Poor Anderson is just now (hopefully) getting back on track.
But, we eventually got out of the bed and got to go to Anderson's favorite place, Cabela's!
(A and Gami)
I'm pretty sure that he will be horrified when he finds out one day HOW all those animals got there!(Adam, A and Pappy)
We headed over to the IKEA in Frisco.Have you ever been to an IKEA?
It is the coolest place to shop! It's super cheap and super cool too!
Check out these 1970's egg chairs...is that what they are called?
They even have a free daycare that you can drop your kids off in...not that we would ever do that, but the option was there. It's a wonderland for kids
and adults too! ;)
And I found the kitchen of my dreams. I LOVE the color of this kitchen(can you see the blue walls?)
and the sink and LOVE the white bead board looking cabinets.
Delightful!
See you soon with a Stockyard Story!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
Love Ikea! the daycare is great, don't knock it till you have tried it. They do have to be potty trained to go and they are only allowed to stay an hour. I went with a friend and the kids didn't want to leave when the hour was up. It is very secure and allows you to shop without the little ones.
We love IKEA too! Didn't know they had a daycare though!
Post a Comment