BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Adam!

Happy 33rd Birthday to my love, Adam! He is the love of my life and I would follow him anywhere! He is the most phenomenal husband and father.

I was smitten in 1998 and I am still smitten in 2011!
Elizabeth Barrett Browning best summed up how I feel in How Do I Love Thee?

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight.
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's most quiet need by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use.
In my old griefs, and with childhood faith.
I love thee with a love I seem to lose with my lost saints.
I love thee with the breadth and smiles, tears of all my life!
and if God choose, I shall love thee better after death.

0 comments: