Hello friends
I am so super tired.
We have started day 1 of the 3 day potty training method. We have already gone through 10 pairs of underwear just this morning alone.
I have been following Anderson around watching him like a hawk trying to make sure he doesn't pee-pee in his pants or worse. We did have one success this morning, he backed off into a corner and I swooped in and we RAN to the potty. He poo-pooed in the potty...which was actually an accident, because it really just fell in. Too graphic? Sorry...this is my life lately. :)
But, we did the BIGGEST potty dance you've ever seen and I even gave him a hershey's kiss for going in the potty!
He's got to get it sometime...right??!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
P.T. Take 1
Posted by Susannah at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good luck! I don't even want to think about it yet. Dread it!
I bought an interactive elmo book that I hope will work magic when it is time. My friend had a musical cartoon that seemed to work well, but she couldn't remember the name of it. Never of heard of the 3 day method. Let us know if it works!
Post a Comment