BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Good Week

Hello friends!

These sweet people have been out hanging out here in Tejas with us. We have really enjoyed having Mom and Bob around. A has been sick with a fever and a cough and it's nice to have a live in nurse. My mom was a nurse a million years ago(well not a million, but you get the idea;). She was a physician recruiter for the hospital until last June and decided to retire early to spend more time with her husband and us!

We have frequented all the thrift stores we can locate within a 75 mile radius. And we found these great sconces and I just used the plates I already had. I think this looks a 100 times better!BEFORE
AFTER:I found this print at Goodwill for $8.00 and we re-framed it at Hobby Lobby for around $38! I LOVE it!!We have hit up the dog park and that made the puppies happy AND Anderson too! This weekend we have been enjoying some nice temperatures. Today it was 80 degrees. I have a friend, who lives in Idaho...I know you hate hearing that Lauryn, I'm sure it's freezing where you are! ;)

See you soon with more pictures!

2 comments:

The Griffins said...

hahaha. 80 degrees...what? yea, it's been way cold here...but sunny...and I can do cold and sunny...we are counting down the days until spring break in florida. I am so jealous your mom comes to see you that often...that's awesome. CONGRATS on your trained "potty goer"...:)

Lindy said...

Ha! I love it! It looks great. BTW, that was the nicest compliment ever!