Hello friends! It's sooo cold here burrr! I'm sure it's cold where you are too! Aren't you ready for Spring to get here, scratch that...Summer! When we can go swimming, take long walks in the evenings(and it's still light out) and go barefoot or wear flip flops all day. I LOVE the Summer. I have always loved the Summer especially when I worked because I got to be lazy during that time and then when Anderson came along I got to be with him.
Today, to stay inside, keep warm and find things that were FREE to do were our goal. We went to the library(hooray, check always free) and fun too! Then as you saw yesterday, my momma, gave us Chick-fil-A gift cards and so we went there to eat and play.
We're home now and I'm bummed it's only Wednesday, cause my momma comes next Monday, you know.
My sweet friends have been emailing me and asking me, how am I doing on my diet?
The one that I started in December. Ugh...darnit...I had forgotten about that! Not really, cause you know with us girls, it's always there in the back of our minds. But, I am happy to report that I have lost 5 pounds! That's not much, but it's a start. You know I've done it? I've replace my nightly snack of chocolate with 80 calorie popsicle instead! They are sooo delicious! That's it...oh and we've been walking a little too.
Here is our guest bedroom that we've been working on. Two of the walls were teal(ick)
and we primed them lastnight and will hopefully get through painting them a bone color tonight.(Isn't this a great picture, what was I thinking?)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Work in Progress...
Posted by Susannah at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment