Hello friends! Anderson and I have just arrived home from our outings and he is talking himself (hopefully) to sleep as I type;) I documented here on Monday that we went to the library to return some books and got drafted into doing storytime, which was neat! Well....darnit, if last night we were reading and an overdue library book popped up. Doesn't it always happen that way? In my defense, I don't think it was actually overdue(hopefully not), it had just strayed away from the others. So, back to the library we went and I let him play for a little bit in the kiddos section.
They older toddler story time had just let out, so there were older little girls and there was LOTS of bossing going on. So glad I don't have to deal with that:) They were trying to boss Anderson, but he kept telling them "NO" and "Bye" which he says these days for a variety of reasons, but on this day, it was simply because he WASN'T going to be bossed. Ha! I could have told those girls that.
We decided to go over to Chick-Flay as Anderson refers to it and eat and let him play. (Darnit...our gift cards stash that mom sent is dwindling).
I love Chick-Fil-A for a variety of different reasons the first being that they have great food and I feel that it's the best fast food you can get for kids. And they have a killer playground.
Also, their customer service CAN'T BE BEAT! When you order at the counter inside, they get you a high chair and then tell you to sit down and they will bring it out...Awesomeness! And they give away all kinds of free things which I have already mentioned in a previous post, including, placemats, mints and sanitizing wipes...that I smuggle out of there:)
But most importantly, it fosters a sense of self-awareness and a can do attitude when children are left alone to play with the other kids.
Anderson finally made it up the BIG KID steps
and then fell back down again...luckily, I was standing there and caught him. Seriously...I think Chick-Fil-A should already have our order ready when we get to the counter...we go that much!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
My kids wanted McDonald's today when we left Target and I couldn't convince them that Chickfila would be better. So, I drove through McDonalds and picked up their food then drove to Chickfila for mine. Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment