BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Will You Be My Valentine?

Hello friends! I can't believe it's February. Can you? Where has the time gone. It also does not FEEL like February because on Thursday, they are predicting that we will get around HALF A FOOT of SNOW!!! That is super crazy! :) We have had a good day, we've been to Walmart(Mal-Mart, as Anderson calls it) and mailed my friend Jessica a baby care package. She is the one I told you about who just had a little girl. They live in Denver.

We've also been working on Valentine's Day cards for the grandparents! Anderson has done some impressive art work and I am thinking that he could be the next Monet....wait...maybe Picasso! ha!
My momma is flying in from Dothan in 6 days and I AM SO EXCITED! She will be here for a whole week and we've got a lot planned! And I'm also thrilled that Adam and I get to spend Valentine's Day together (a day late) and actually have a real date! Multiple Choice: When did Adam and I have our first official date? A. November 11, 1998 B. February 14, 1998 or C. April 12, 1998 ....................If you guessed Valentine's Day 1998, you were right! We have been together EVER SINCE that day!

And on Friday, we got this in the mail!

It was from my momma and Bob and it was for our Valentine's Day!Let me just say....WAY OVERBOARD!!! But, WE LOVE it! Thank you, thank you,thank you momma and Bob!! We LOVE YOU! And as you can see, Anderson has already been enjoying his Valentine's toys early! :)

*********************
And lastly, I want to wish Nanny a Happy Happy Birthday! We LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Girl! That is a care package! Sheets, towels, chick fila and toys? Please give your mom my address! haha! Enjoy the snow this week!

Lauren S. Hauge said...

Don't you just love Grandparents! Have fun with your mom!!

Sue Hall said...

Thank you so much for showing it off! Love Nunna