Hello friends! Awww...you guys thank you for making me feel like somebody is reading/listening to me when I blog! Today has been a really good day!
Fridays seem to always be really good. Maybe it's because we have a definite place to go and things to do. Or maybe it's because I know Adam will be home the weekend. Or that I get to sleep in Saturday mornings until 9:15a.m. because Adam gets up with Anderson and then I get up on Sunday and let Adam sleep in a bit! Do you have an arrangement like that with your spouse? It's one of the best ideas we've had...it allows us to still sleep in a little and you don't need two people up anyway:)
We've done our usual...the mall playground, the carousel
and Chick-fil-A! What a great day!! Actually any day that has Chick-fil-A in it is a great day! ;)
The playground was fun!
I actually met another mom today that is also from Mansfield! She invited me to come to a Mother Morning Out kind of deal. I think I just may go! We'll see! It's so hard making new friends! I feel like I am rushing a sorority again...ugh!
Have I ever mentioned this?
This is an ice rink in the middle of the mall. They have 5 year old boys hockey leagues. I really would like Anderson to do something like this! (yes, that's me, the momma who runs every time he falls down;)
Happy Happy Birthday to my MIL Ms. Tami
(aka Gami to Anderson) We love you and thank you so much for being such a wonderful grandmother to Anderson!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!
Wish we could be there with you to celebrate!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Tami
I'll think about you when I fly out to Dallas on Feb 15!!!!
The other Mom
Thank you so much for the birthday present and I love the Happy Birthday "Gami" sign with Anderson waving, that meant so much. I love yall and miss yall so very much.
I Love yall "Gami!!!
Post a Comment